My blog has been held up by my inability to write an “about” page. To stop this ridiculousness, I’m giving myself 5 minutes to tell you all you need to know. Here goes:
- I would love to be tasked with naming everyone’s babies.
- I’ve lived in 7 states.
- If someone said I could never have spicy food again, I’d want to swan dive into an industrial-sized shredder.
- I try to never say “never” because one too many times, God has replied, “Oh really, Big Shot?” (this will provide some proof)
- I like team sports.
- I’m afraid if I ever run open-armed towards a loved one in a field of flowers, one of us will chip a tooth or take a header to the nose.
- I’m obsessed with cinnamon gum and cherry chapstick.
- When I see a piece of paper where I’ve worked out some math, I really can’t stand myself if it’s something like 12+18.
- I find myself attaching human emotions to inanimate objects and thinking they might have feelings. (no really, I’ve talked to fruit more than once)
- When I’m driving and make someone mad and they race up beside me, I’ll purposefully chomp my gum to demonstrate how little I care.
- I feel swindled and hoodwinked when I prepare to take a parking spot, only to find there is a motorcycle there or it’s “take-out” only.
- The perfect day would include loved ones, mexican food and seeing someone bounce off a sliding glass door.
My 5 minutes are up.